Sale of Peroni Sunset Cinema tickets are subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- By purchasing tickets you agree, on your own behalf and as agent on behalf of all persons for whom you are purchasing tickets or who will be holding tickets purchased by you (you and each such person being a “Ticket Holder”), to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry at the event will be refused unless the customer has a printed ticket or digital ticket (smartphone) with a valid QR code.
- Infants in arms or children without tickets will not be admitted. All ticket holders must be meet the minimum age restrictions as per the film classification for the screening they are attending (M18, NC16, PG13, PG). If the film is classified PG, the minimum age permitted to enter the event is 12 years. Any children, provided they meet the minimum age restrictions must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. No refunds will be made on the grounds that the Ticket Holder was not aware of such age restrictions.
- Entry to the Venue will be subject to the Venue’s prevailing terms and conditions of entry.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to comply with any prevailing event related directives given from the Singapore Ministry of Health, such as temperature screening at the event entrance.
- The organiser reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
- The Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute films and/or vary advertised programmes, Event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The organiser may use the Ticket Holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph, picture or publicity material and event website.
- The organiser may postpone, reschedule, cancel, interrupt or stop the Event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond their reasonable control. See the cancellation policy below for more detail.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items, including alcohol.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the Event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual Event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Purchasers of tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing tickets/ products from our website. By transacting on our website, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and you understand these Terms and Conditions.
- Singapore law shall govern the sale of all tickets and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
Infants in arms or children without tickets will not be admitted. The minimum age permitted to enter this event is 12 years (even for G, PG and PG13 films). In addition, all ticket holders must 16 years or older to attend NC16 films and 18 years or older to attend M18 films. This policy is strictly enforced to meet the event licensing and insurance requirements. Any child, provided they meet the minimum age restrictions (outlined above) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. No refunds will be made on the grounds that the Ticket Holder was not aware of such age restrictions.
I acknowledge and accept that the event will only be cancelled due to COVID-19 if the authorities enforce a cancellation of the event. If this occurs, ticketholders who purchased tickets will be refunded.
Weather & Force Majeure
As an outdoor event, Peroni Sunset Cinema is subject to prevailing weather conditions. Specifically, rain will not prohibit the screenings of films. Weather related cancellations will only occur if weather conditions present a danger at Tanjong Beach at screening time.
Patrons accept that in purchasing a ticket, they are paying for a screening that commences at approximately 7:45pm (Gates open at 5pm) at Tanjong Beach, and that weather conditions prior to the screening time and in other parts of Singapore will not result in a screening being cancelled. Patrons accept the risk that weather they consider unsatisfactory may occur on a screening night, and acknowledge that tickets will not be refunded if a screening is cancelled due to dangerous weather conditions at screening time or if a force majeure event occurs.
For purposes of this Agreement, “force majeure” shall include conditions beyond the control of the organiser, including but not limited to: an act of God, acts of terrorism, war, civil commotion, epidemic (excluding COVID-19), failure or default of public utilities, destruction of facilities or materials by fire, sabotage, earthquake, storm or like catastrophe.
In the unlikely event that a screening is cancelled, information will be posted on the event Facebook and Instagram pages and the customers that made the online purchase of the tickets from our website will be emailed directly.
Please note that Singapore’s weather conditions can change rapidly and cancellations may need to occur at short notice.